Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 27.12.2021
Please note that this website is operated by financjob.
This Agreement is made between the Company and you, the Site visitor and/or registered user and as applicable the business you represent (“you”). We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site, restricting the hours of availability or limiting the amount of use permitted; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site, including instituting new or increased fees or charges for the use of the Site or any other Site-related services or any feature thereof.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this agreement.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use the Site.
Ownership; Proprietary Notices
financjob All Rights Reserved.
The Site, including all pages within and all code related thereto, is the property of financjob No portion of the materials or code on these pages or anywhere on the Site may be reprinted or republished (other than as is necessary to view the page on your monitor) in any form without the express written permission of the Company.
FINANCJOB® is a registered service mark of the Company. The following are trademarks and/or service marks owned by the Company that is not yet registered: Open Web™, financjob.com™, and the financjob logo. All other trademarks and/or service marks used in thisSite are the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
The Site is owned and operated by us in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements. Unauthorized use of the materials on the Site may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws and is prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site.
Warranty Information; Disclaimer
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LICENSED, PURCHASED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED“AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, FINANCJOBAND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ANDNON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER FINANCJOB, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS NOR AGENTS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
FINANCJOB AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE (OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH IT IS HOSTED) OR SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE, AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SOFTWARE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF FINANCJOB, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, REGISTERED USERS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOU’RE USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Some of the information on the Site or available through the use of Site-related services is derived from information that is publicly available on the Internet. As such the Company is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of such information, and such information is provided “as is.”
The Site is only a venue allowing for the posting by employers, recruiters, and staffing agencies of available job opportunities at their companies or companies they represent (hereinafter referred to collectively as “employers”) and by candidates of their own resumes; the posting by sellers of advertisements; the posting by companies in the finance industry of information related to their companies; and the posting of finance industry events, news, analysis and commentary, and other information related to the finance industry. The Company does not evaluate or censor the resumes, job listings, advertisements, company information, events, or other information posted to the Site. Moreover, the Company is not involved in the actual transaction, if any, between potential employers and candidates, or potential buyers and sellers, or between any other users of the Site. Consequently, we have no control over the quality, safety, legality, truth, or accuracy of the job listings or resumes, advertisements, company information, events or other information posted to the Site, or the ability of employers to hire candidates, or the ability of candidates to fill job openings
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that users are who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user transactions or control the behavior of the Site’s users, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Site users, you release financjob (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and employees) from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes. You acknowledge that there may be certain risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm and of dealing with strangers, underage persons, or people acting under false pretenses, associated with pursuing relationships begun on the Internet. You assume all risks related to dealing with other users with whom you have had contact through the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any resume, job listing, advertisement, event, company profile, or other material you post to the Site. The Company neither warrants nor guarantees that a resume, job posting, advertisement, company profile, event, or any other information you post to the site will be viewed by any specific number of users, nor that a resume, job posting, advertisement, event, company profile, or any other information you post to the Site will be viewed by any user. We are not to be considered as an employer or broker with respect to your use of the Site, and we shall not be responsible for any employment or other decisions made by any entity posting job listings or resumes or any other information to the Site.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER FINANCJOB NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITYTO COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
This Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, other than affiliates of the Company (“linked sites”). We neither control nor endorse such other websites nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on the Linked Sites. You acknowledge that when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains the Company logo, advertisements, and/or other content selected by the Company. You acknowledge that the Company and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Sites and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Sites. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked site neither endorses nor is affiliated with the Company and its sponsors.
Void Where Prohibited; Indemnification
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed, referenced, or made available on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Company reserves the right to limit the availability of the site and/or the provision of any product or service described thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction it so desires at any time and in our sole discretion and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that we provide. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our affiliates, sponsors, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of the Code of Conduct, and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or Site-related services including Processing of Personal Data (as defined below)
Code of Conduct
While using the Site or Site-related services, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
- Post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete, or misleading information.
- Post any employment opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available with a verifiable company that is directly represented by your office.
- Keycode (by overuse of a skill set, term, or definition within a job posting, profile, resume, or otherwise in an effort to gain priority placement of a posting), copy other job postings as your own, post the same position multiple times on the Site or post multiple positions within one posting.
- Allow job postings or employment requirements to remain posted on the Site for more than 24 hours after they are no longer viable or valid. To the extent that a position is placed on “hold” or is otherwise not available for immediate placement, the posting must be removed from the Site until such time as the position is a viable opening.
- Place any contact information within a job posting that is different from or in addition to contact information provided when subscribing to the financjob service.
- Post any employment opportunity that does not contain a company URL, e-mail address, or “apply online” application.
- Place any content within the job details of a job posting that directs financjob job seekers to apply directly via an email address or any other method that circumvents the financjob “Apply” link.
- Allow advertisements to remain posted on the Site after they are no longer available or valid.
- Post personal websites, including without limitation resume sites, to the financjob Company Directory.
- Resell or make available to any person not expressly licensed by financjob, whether via phone, fax, e-mail, mail or any other medium, any of the financjob services or any information obtained therefrom, including without limitation the resumes or candidate information.
- Share passwords, login information, or named user identification or otherwise allow multiple offices or users to access the financjob service on a basis that is other than what was originally subscribed for. A named user is defined as one unique individual user with one unique password. An office is defined as a location where a named user routinely accesses or uses the financjob service under express license from financjob.
- Use any search engine, software, tool, electronic storage or retrieval device, agent or other device or mechanism, including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents (collectively “Devices”) that is not approved by financjob to navigate, search or store information from the Site. Approved Devices include those made available by financjob on the Site, or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or generally available search engines, such as Google or Bing.
- Engage in spamming, flooding, soliciting, or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to financjob users.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a financjob employee or agent, a user of financjob’s services, including a candidate, placement specialist, or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Respond to a job listing, or any other posting, on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Post or transmit (a) any incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not your own accurate resume (i.e., the resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf); (b) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication; (d) any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or another harmful or disruptive component; (e) any trade secret of any third party; or (f) any material, nonpublic information about companies without the authorization to do so.
- Post or transmit any job or advertisement or any other posting that does not comply with applicable law including but not limited to laws relating to equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility verification; including post or transmit any job advertisement or posting that requires a visa as a condition of employment, or that requires citizenship or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, except when necessary to comply with the law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
- Use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research, or information gathering purposes.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings, or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site.
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
financjob assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by your company. Selection, retention, or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on your company investigation, verification, and determination that such hire is suitable for your company’s purposes.
Your company agrees to and will hold theCompany harmless from any claims, damages, or losses incurred by your company or any other party as a result of your use of the financjob system.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Site-related services.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Site or Site-related services, including any forum, or any materials that you or other third parties transmit or post on to the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right (but not the obligation)to monitor the Site and Site-related services, including any forum, and the materials you transmit or post, to alter or remove any such materials(including, without limitation, any posting to the Site), and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Site properly, to protect itself, its sponsors, its registered users, and visitors, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. The Company reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it deems in its sole discretion to be unacceptable, offensive, or in violation of this agreement. The Company also reserves the right to prohibit any user who, in the company's sole discretion, violates the Code of Conduct or other terms of this agreement from using the Site and related services. Such prohibition may occur without notice to the user.
Processing of Personal Data
The company will make available to corporate clients to which it provides services (“Clients”) information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”). With respect, to such Personal Data, Company and its Clients shall both be regarded as data controllers. With respect to Processing of Personal Data covered by the GeneralData Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or any other law regarding the collection, use, disclosure, or security of Personal Data (“Data Protection Laws and Regulations”), Client shall have the obligations set forth in this section. All capitalized terms not otherwise defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have the same meaning as provided by GDPR.
The client shall treat Personal Data as confidential information.
Processing of Personal Data shall solely be done in accordance with this Agreement.
The client shall comply with all obligations of a Data Controller under the GDPR and any other Data Protection Law and Regulation with respect to its Processing of Personal Data. Client shall ensure that there is a valid, lawful basis for all Processing of Personal Data that Client undertakes or directs to be undertaken on its behalf, and that it has obtained all necessary consents or authorizations under GDPR or any other data protection law and Regulation for its Processing. Client shall ensure that Client is entitled to access the relevant Personal Data and can lawfully use, Process, and transfer Personal Data in accordance with these Terms and Data protection law and Regulations.
In the event Client engages Sub-processors, Client shall implement written contracts to ensure compliance with all obligations mandated by Data Protection Laws and Regulations associated with the Personal Data they are Processing. The client shall only engage Sub-processors capable of Processing Personal Data in compliance with Data Protection Laws and regulations, including GDPR. Client shall be liable for the acts and omissions of its Sub-processors to the same extent Client would be liable if performing the Processing of each Sub-processor directly.
Upon notice, the Client shall stop and remediate any unauthorized Processing.
Client shall comply with any requests by data subjects to exercise their individual rights under GDPR or any other data protection law, including rights to access, correct, amend, block, restrict, or delete their Personal Data, as required by Data Protection Laws andRegulations.
Client shall, to the extent legally permitted, promptly notify Company if it receives a request from a Data Subject for the exercise of an individual right under GDPR or any other law, including rights for access to, or correction, amendment, blocking, restriction, or deletion of that person’s Personal Data, that may impact Company’s Processing of the Personal Data. The client shall fully address that person’s request unless it is not possible to do so without assistance from Company. In any such case, Client shall provide commercially reasonable cooperation and assistance to Company in relation to the handling of a Data Subject’s request.
The client shall ensure that its personnel engaged in the Processing of Personal Data are informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data, have received appropriate training on their responsibilities, and are under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality(whether contractual or statutory). The client shall take commercially reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any personnel engaged in the processing of personal data.
The Client shall implement and maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the protection of the security, confidentiality, and integrity of Personal Data, as provided by DataProtection Laws and Regulations, including GDPR. Client’s security measures must be designed to protect Personal Data from and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access.
The client shall regularly monitor compliance with its safeguards. The client will not take any action or engage in any practice that in any way decreases the overall security of the Company or its Services.
Taking into account the nature of Processing and the information available to Client, Client shall assist Company, to the extent necessary or appropriate, with Company’s obligations pursuant to Art. 32– 36 GDPR, in particular with respect to the security of the processing, data protection impact assessments, and consultation with Supervisory Authorities.
The Client shall immediately notify the Company if it is subject to any investigation by a Supervisory Authority, and if it becomes subject to any control procedures or measures imposed by a supervisory authority pursuant to the GDPR or other Data Protection Law and Regulation. This shall also apply to the extent that a competent authority conducts investigations at Client pursuant to the GDPR or other Data Protection Law and regulation.
If Client transfers Personal Data to a third country or international organization, Client shall make such transfer only in accordance with GDPR and Data Protection Law and Regulations, and agrees to disclose or publish information on the appropriate or suitable safeguards that have been used to make such transfers to the third country to the extent required under the GDPR or other Data Protection Law and Regulation to inform the Data Subject.
Client shall maintain security incident management policies and procedures and shall, to the extent permitted by law, promptly notify Company of any actual or reasonably suspected accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, of, or access to Personal Data, Processed by Client or its Processors of which Client becomes aware (a “Security Breach”) without undue delay and in any event within 24hours. The client shall make reasonable efforts to identify and remediate the cause of such a Security Breach. The client shall be solely responsible to notify Supervisory Authorities and Data Subjects of any Security Breach and pay all costs associated with the same.
Because our designees and we host job boards, post advertisements, post finance industry events, and host other forums found on the Site and elsewhere and, therefore, redistribute materials you give us, we require certain rights in those materials. Therefore, by sending or transmitting to us resources, information, ideas, notes, concepts, trademarks, service marks, or other materials (including, but not limited to, job postings)(collectively, “Content”), or by posting such Content to any area of the Site, you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable(through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to link to, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), adapt, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform or otherwise use such Content in any media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby grant the Company permission to display your logo trademarks and company name on the Site and in the press and other public releases or filings. Further, by submitting Content to the Company, you acknowledge that you have the authority to grant such rights to the Company. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, AND SERVICE MARKS IN ANY CONTENT YOU SUBMIT.
None of the Content is endorsed by the company, and the Company cannot and does not make any representations with respect to the truth or reliability of the Content. The Company reserves the right to remove any Content, in whole or in part, from the Site.
Communications between the Company and the users of the Site are not confidential.
Registration; Use of Secure Areas and Passwords
Some areas of the Site may require you to register with us. When and if you register, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your e-mail address) and (b) to maintain and update your information (including your e-mail address) to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that should any information provided by you be found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement with you and your use of the Site.
As part of the registration process, your username will be your email address and you will be asked to select a password. We may refuse to allow you to use a username that impersonates someone else, maybe illegal, may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password and agree not to distribute, transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If more than one individual wishes to use a single password belonging to a registered user, such registered user must request permission from the Company in writing, it is understood that the company shall be under no obligation to approve any such request. If you are a job seeker who has reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information from the “My Account” page of the Site and immediately notifying us of the problem via email addressed to [email protected]. If you are a customer who has reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly contact Customer Support via email addressed to [email protected]. YOU ARE SOLELY AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND SOLELY AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998(the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you have a good faith belief that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the followinginformation: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized toact on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly beinginfringed upon; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have beeninfringed upon (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site arecovered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c)identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subjectof infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us tolocate the material on the Site; (d) the name, address, telephone number, ande-mail address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement thatthe complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in themanner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, orthe law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification isaccurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party isauthorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that isallegedly infringed.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. Each party to this Agreement hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts In Dubai for any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement, the site, or any Site-related services, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce thisAgreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Failure of any party to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of any similar right or power at any subsequent time.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable, or sub-licensable by you except with prior written consent of the Company. Any heading, caption, or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate the use of the Site by a user at any time.